Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Baaaaa-ck!

Hello people of the internet! Life is good, things are looking up. I am currently making fish sticks and french fries for dinner...the all american dinner!
Today has been interesting. I had a fight with my 4 yr old about finishing the food she's given, and she said she hated me and then actually tried to walk out the front door. Then she spent a suspiciously long amount of time in the bathroom and when I asked her what she was doing she replied that she was "looking for the toilet". And then my son discovered that if you blow into a straw instead of suck through it, it makes bubbles! And a huge mess for mom, because there was no lid on that cup....
Anywho, I'm watching Judge Judy yell at people and I thought I would give you an update. I'll see you real soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Hiii!!! Welcome back to the interwebs:) *grins* Been missing you around the forums, so thought I would drop by your blog and check in on you:) *hugs*
    Congrats on the Lyrica and doing good:) I have heard nothing but good about that stuff:)
    Miss seeing your great sense of humor:) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that sounds like everyday of my life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and yes I did miss you. My daughter still blows down the straw and she is married and 24 years old. It never stops sorry!!
    Also all littlies try to run away from home they are so funny!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete