Thursday, April 30, 2009

Toothaches and School

Oh guess what, guess what?!? I'm going to go back to school!!!! I start at the local community college in the fall, I want to be an elementary school teacher. More kids, I know, but I think as long as they're not mine they won't annoy me as much...I hope.
Personally I'm about to have 2 less kids if they don't straighten up! My son recently discovered that although he can't get over the gate that blocks off our stairway, he can throw things over it and down the stairs. There is a nice collection of toys, trash, and even some cups down there.
So yesterday I had an emergency dental appt., apparently I have 3 teeth that need to come out because they're absessed, one is also impacted. On top of that I have 2 cavities that need to be filled. I'm thinking of letting them all rot out so I can get dentures and be done with it.....j/k. Kinda.

2 comments:

  1. YAY on the school!

    Sorry about your teeth!

    Good luck with your school and your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't been on in a while but I've given you a Beautiful Blog Award: http://natasha-thisnthat.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html I hope you get a chance to check it out!

    ReplyDelete