Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Big Dissapointment

Well, I drove all the way to St. Charles, which is like an hour away if you drive like me, and found the dental van. It was scary, let me tell you. The chair looked like a normal dentist chair, except for the rust. The walls were dirty and the whole thing moved when the wind blew. AND, there was no running water! Anyway, I sat down in the chair and the dentist poked around a bit and said "well, we can't help you here. You need an oral surgeon. It will require surgery, and we don't have the anesthesia here.". So I am back to square one. Looking for a dentist who will take me and bill Medicaid...which is tough to find because Medicaid is refusing most adult dental.
Bah Humbug.
On a serious note, Donnie's grandmother had a stroke and is in the hospital. We are going to visit her today because they think she had another one last night. What a crazy week it's been....

1 comment:

  1. hope you find something soon... you need to get that taken care of, sounds scary! or maybe an oral surgeon will reduce cost for self-pay and take payments?

    ReplyDelete