Monday, December 22, 2008

Free money anyone?

Hey it's me again! I think I will continue to blog, what's the harm even if no one reads it?
I have been making some extra spending money online lately, not like hundreds of dollars but an extra $50 a month or so just for my own personal spending. Anyway, if any of you are interested here is the link to sign up under me (so I get the referral, of course!). All you do is fill out these surveys. It's monotonous work, but not in any way, shape, or form is it hard. And almost all of those survey sites are scams, by the way. But not this one. You can google it to see, if you like. But I have received several paychecks from them so I know they're legit. I'm going to try to post a link here, though for some reason it never seems to work. If not, please copy and paste!
http://cashcrate.com/977075

1 comment:

  1. Love to get some free money, but I don't think they'll pay in Dutch Euro's!

    Heya, from the other side of the ocean! Yes, you're being read in Europe, so keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete