Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Claus

You know what I was thinking about earlier? I never believed in Santa Claus. Ever. My parents tried to push him on me, but I was just too skeptical and my logical minded-ness made me say "yeah, right". Is that sad or what? I never believed in any of the holiday "mascots". Were any of you like that?
Well, I bought one of those Ped-Egg things for Donnie because he's always asking me to rub his feet and man are they rough! Seriously, it's like rubbing lotion on a brick. It doesn't absorb any of it because the callouses are so hard, so the lotion just sits on top of the skin. Ewwww. Anyway, I bought him one of those things and kind of as a hint gave it to him today as an early Christmas present. He went right to work and practically filled that little container with disgusting, dry skin flakes. Talk about gross. Anyway, for all you ladies out there there is a Ped Egg for Men that's black (more manly) and is a bit bigger than the original. So the next time your guy sticks his calloused feet out and asks you to rub them you can whip that baby out and go to town. It also works great on his elephant elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment