Friday, October 24, 2008

another day...yet no dollar....

I caught Aidan playing in the drawer-under-the-stove-thingy, whatever it's called. He loves it. He stores food in there and goes back for it later. He does that a lot, actually. I know somewhere in this house is a big, fuzzy, dusty pile of Twizzlers. And don't think he won't eat them when he remembers where they are! ewwwwww.
I need to do some major cleaning today. Our room is in the (finished) basement of this house, and we have a small creek running through our backyard. This amounts to lots of bugs, especially crickets, finding their way into our room. I could seriously go downstairs right now and find at least 10 of them in various stages of life or death. They literally get into the wall and keep me up at night. Anyway, I need to do some cleaning down there today or unexpected visitors will get the wrong impression of me...like I'm a busy mom with no time to clean! As if!!

No comments:

Post a Comment