Wednesday, October 29, 2008

writers block

Writers block. I have it. This is not a good way to start off my extremely successful blogging career. My last post was just an old blog from my myspace page that I posted like 5 months ago. This isn't good. I'm beginning to panic. What about all the people who depend on my blog to get through their day? What about the dissapointed little children who won't be able to read my inspiring words today? What about the homeless people who won't find copies of my printed out blog laying on the street from when it fell out of that guy's briefcase? You know, the guy who printed out a copy of my blog to take home and frame because it was so thought-provoking? What about the homeless guy counting on my blog??? The world is a sad, sad place when this mother of two has to let down the millions of people counting on her. I'm so ashamed.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new background!

    Yeah, I get writers block occasionally too. You just have to pick up when you have something interesting to say. Or even if it's not interesting, at least it is something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at me, i've posted one thing. i don't think i'm very interesting. your better at this than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have a blog, so I think you're doing great. I do feel sorry for the homeless guy though.

    ReplyDelete