Friday, October 31, 2008

Shhhh! it's a secret!!!!

my four year old likes to whisper secrets in people's ears. Normally she just says "I love you" or even just makes a whispering sound with no words....that's what I was assuming she would do this time. But no. She came up and said she had a secret. So I gave her my ear and she said, are you ready for this..."butt squirts". Seriously. Butt Squirts. When her dad gets home we're going to have a talk, because I'm pretty sure she got that from him.
earlier she was running around in her underwear, as usual, and she was talking about how excited she was to go trick or treating. I told her she couldn't go without her costume (she's going to be a sunflower fairy, whatever the hell that is), and she looked down at herself and said "I'm going to be a naked girl for Halloween". Priceless.

1 comment:

  1. Your children are too cute! Let me know how the costume goes...(and the talk with hubby).

    ReplyDelete