Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Well, I must be crazy. I really mean it this time. It's 3 in the morning and I'm awake, drinking coffee, preparing to be picked up to go Christmas shopping at 4. 4 A.M. !! yeah, apparently there's a 4 in the morning. I'm going with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law...I'm not sure how I got talked into it but they needed extra legs to run. I've never been shopping early on black friday, do people really run like you see on the news? I just picture old ladies getting trampled by women in curlers and slippers running for the last new Elmo toy. Will there be ambulances on hand? I'm kind of looking forward to it as a way to kick off the holiday season, even though we decorated a few days ago.
Hope everyone's turkey day was wonderful. Mine was, well, interesting. A big family fight (not me this time), and a 12 hour hold in the police station will make for a good story next year...
Alright well I'm going to go put my running shoes on and do some stretches....I may have to run over some old ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how your 4am shopping trip went? Never left the house here. :)

    ReplyDelete