Sunday, November 2, 2008


Well, our car broke down so we had to borrow Donnie's moms car. I hate not having a car. My b-day is on Tuesday, and I wanted to spend the day shopping, preferably by myself. I love my family, but I relish the times I'm by myself. I'll take the long way to the store just to give me a few more minutes of quiet! Anyway, after work last night we went grocery shopping. At 11:00 at night. I was so tired I couldn't think straight and we ended up spending a lot of money...on crap. But tasty, yummy crap. We picked up some fruit snacks and I caught Sophie sticking them in her nose, wanna see?
And she still ate it! Ah, youth. I wonder how many adults do this when they're alone.
I suppose this blog is fairly successful. I don't know what the average traffic on a personal blog is, but I get a bunch of views every day. I gotta keep writing and keep you coming back for more! Only thing is, some days are really boring so I resort to telling old stories or babbling...like today....lovely weather we're having, huh?...how is your family?....did those antibiotics get rid of it?...
ewww.
Do people get my sense of humor?

2 comments:

  1. I get it. You're blog is hilarious!

    Question though, how do you see your views???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I love your blog wallpaper background. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

    ReplyDelete