Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Desperate Housewife

Okay, not really but doesn't that sound so dramatic?
Not much to report about today, we stuck Donnie's socks on Aidan and he looked like he was wearing tights, see picture below.
Our landlord is stopping by to fix some broken boards on our deck. We have the best landlord...he's blind! Okay, not all the way but he can't drive and can only see lights and darks and the shapes of things. It's great..."no, that's not a stain on the carpet...are your eyes getting worse?", and so on and so forth.
The most exciting thing going on in my life right now is the Indiana Jones lego game on xbox 360. And I don't even like playing video games, but this little lego man stole my heart! My daughter and I sit on the couch in our pj's playing "Diana Jones" all day, it's great. Occasionally I get up to fill the baby's bottle and plug his mouth back up...but for the most part it's about all I've been doing. The thing is, I suck at it and have to use a walkthrough for most of it. I'll try for awhile, and then I'm like "screw it, I can just look this up!". It's like cheating on a test. You know you shouldn't and you can't take full credit for it, but you can't help it when the answers are right there.
Hopefully my next post will be more interesting, I don't want you all to think I'm a video game nerd! Because I'm not....not even a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment