Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Wednesday!!!

Hope you are all doing well today. I have to be honest, I really have nothing to blog about today...but the house is a huge, HUGE mess and I'm procrastinating. You know how it is.
Hmmmm, something clever to say. Something funny to write about...not much really. Oh, Sophie asked me for a snack earlier but I was on the phone and kept putting her off, so she resorted to something she learned from her father "I'll give you a dollar if you get me a snack". I'm still waiting for the cash...
Hmmm, well, here's a link to a very funny video, enjoy it! It's about the differences in men and women showering. Darnit, I can't get the link to "link", just highlight it and right click, you'll get there I promise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYLCdW4Vo74

No comments:

Post a Comment