Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stinky Hands

I have nothing really interesting to blog about today, so I'm going to tell you a funny story about my daughter. It's a goodie.
When we were moving into this house we had to take down a ton of wallpaper, and Donnie and Sophie were downstairs in our room tackling this really, really ugly SALMON wallpaper. Not the color, the fish! Seriously. Anyway, Donnie was using vinegar in a spray bottle to loosen the wallpaper, and just making conversation he said "Sophie, my hands stink"! And she said "why?" and he said "Because of the vinegar". She thought a minute and said "my hands stink too" and he said "oh yeah, why is that?" And she said...are you ready for this...."because I put them in my butt crack.".
Ah, what a gem of a story that one is!

No comments:

Post a Comment