Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning- gross story ahead!




ah, my wonderfully imaginative daughter. I have yet another hilarious story to share with you, my faithful reader.
Sophie came out of the bathroom a few minutes ago and was looking a bit worried. So, naturally, I asked her what was wrong. She said "well, I peed. And then I pooped. And my brain came out.". I asked her to repeat it please...."yeah, I pooped my brain out!". I said, "okay, then what?" "then I came in here to tell you". "So, where is your brain now?". "It's in the toilet! It's little and black."
Wow. I mean, just, wow. I decided to spare you all from having to see a picture...plus I don't think I really want one either.
I hope I never forget these crazy stories!
Oh, and here's a couple new pics for ya! One of them is Donnie sleeping sitting up. He tries to tell me he just "closes his eyes for a minute and then I yell at him for falling asleep"...but it's just not true. And now I have pics to prove it!

4 comments:

  1. Amie

    About your hubby sitting up and sleeping- have you ever got him tested for sleepapnea. Another symptom is snoring to the point where you can't sleep. Just an idea.
    Carin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny she pooped her brains out. Kids sure say the darndest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff does the same thing!!! Why is it sooo hard to admit you fell asleep? Men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom sleeps that exact same way sometimes. must run in the family

    ReplyDelete